Located just off Washington Boulevard, near N. George Mason Drive. The property consists of four garden-style buildings in Westover Village, has access to parks, shopping, and bus transit, and is equidistant between the Ballston and East Falls Church Metro stations.
Fisher House consists of 33 apartments and were the very first APAH apartments. They were renovated in 2007-2008.
(703) 888-1142 or email email@example.com.
Building and Apartment Features
- Built in the early 1940’s
- Part of Westover Village, a community on the National Historic Register
- On street parking
- Energy-efficient windows, heating, and cooling units
- Energy-efficient fixtures and appliances
Apartment Mix and Affordability
|Affordable Units||Market Rate Units|
*Estimated rents are listed at 60% area median income (AMI); actual rent may vary from these estimated numbers.
Options for public transport can be found online via Arlington County’s car-free diet.