Located just off Washington Boulevard, near N. George Mason Drive. The property consists of garden-style buildings in Westover Village, has access to parks, shopping, and bus transit, and is equidistant between the Ballston and East Falls Church Metro stations.
Fisher House I consists of 33 apartments and were the very first APAH apartments. They were renovated in 2007-2008.
Fisher House II preserved 68 apartments at risk of redevelopment. They were renovated in 2018.
(703) 888-2644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building and Apartment Features
- Built in the early 1940’s
- Part of Westover Village, a community on the National Historic Register
- On street parking
- Energy-efficient windows, heating, and cooling units
- Energy-efficient fixtures and appliances
Apartment Mix and Affordability
|Affordable Units||Market Rate Units|
*Estimated rents are listed at 60% area median income (AMI); actual rent may vary from these estimated numbers.
Options for public transport can be found online via Arlington County’s car-free diet.
Property Information Sheet (PDF)
Fisher House I – Resident
Fisher House II – Resident
See APAH’s Portfolio Fees and Information here.