Group to offer affordable housing sessions in Arlington – The Washington Post – August 26, 2015
The Arlington Partnership for Affordable Housing (APAH) has scheduled an open house each Wednesday in September to celebrate Affordable Housing Month.
Arlington residents and visitors can learn more about affordable housing initiatives at each open house and about the work of APAH. Participants will learn about what affordable housing is, who lives in affordable housing, and how affordable housing is financed.
Here are the times and locations of the sessions:
- Sept 2: 8 to 8:45 am, Columbia Grove Apartments, 1010 S. Frederick St.
- Sept 9: 11:30 am to 12:15 pm, Parc Rosslyn Apartments, 1531 N. Pierce St.
- Sept 16: 8 to 8:45 am, Arna Valley View Apartments, 2300 S. 25th St.
- Sept 23: 11:30 am to 12:15 pm, Arlington Mill Residences, 901 S. Dinwiddie St.
- Sept 30: 8 to 8:45 am, Buchanan Gardens Apartments, 926 S. Buchanan St.
For more details about the speakers, directions and parking, go to www.apah.org/events or call 703-276-7444 x109.