In early 2015, APAH began the redevelopment of our 27-unit Carlyn Springs Apartments into The Springs, a five-story, 104 unit mixed use development that is home to APAH’s headquarters. Located on Carlin Springs Road one block from N. Glebe Road. The Springs will be located in transit-oriented Ballston, less than 1/2 mile from the Ballston Metro station with access to bus transit, parks and the Ballston Common Mall.
S.L. Nusbaum: 703-888-1142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building and Apartment Features
- Efficiency/studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments
- Office condo for new APAH headquarters
- 100% of units will be accessible, 10% will be barrier free
- Underground parking and bicycle storage
- Community room and resident services facilities
- Business and fitness centers
- Tot lot/playground
- Landscaped courtyards and picnic area
Apartment Mix and Affordability
|Affordable Units||Market-Rate Units||Total Units|
Options for public transport can be found online via Arlington County’s car-free diet.
Property Information Sheets (PDF)
See APAH’s Portfolio Fees and Information here.