Located one block off Arlington Boulevard. The 15-story, mixed-income property consists of 100 affordable units with access to bus transit, shopping, jobs, parks, amenities, and the Rosslyn Metro station.
Building and Apartment Features
- Built in 2008
- Onsite fitness center, rooftop pool, and club room
- Underground permit parking on-site
- Breathtaking views of surrounding Virginia or Washington, DC vistas
- Townhomes available
- First Silver LEED certified multi-family building in northern Virginia
- Low TI-R windows
- Low-VOC paints and adhesives
- Tankless gas hot water heaters
- Low-flow water-saving fixtures
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Green roof
Apartment Mix and Affordability
|Affordable Units||Market-Rate Units||Total Units|
Options for public transport can be found online via Arlington County’s car-free diet.
Property Information Sheet (PDF)
Parc Rosslyn – Investor
Parc Rosslyn – Resident
See APAH’s Portfolio Fees and Information here.