Located just one block away from Columbia Pike and directly adjacent to APAH’s Columbia Grove, Columbia Hills Apartments consists of 229 affordable homes in the Columbia Forest neighborhood. This new, modern development was built to meet the diverse needs of the community, including families, senior and disabled residents.
Building and Apartment Features
- Newly built in 2018
- Efficiency/studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments
- All units accessible, with 14 Type-A accessible
- Water and energy efficient building rated EarthCraft Multifamily Platinum
- Community room and multipurpose spaces for resident services programs
- Underground parking and controlled-access bicycle storage
Apartment Mix and Affordability
|Affordable Units||Market-Rate Units||Total Units|
Options for public transport can be found online via Arlington County’s car-free diet.