Located one block off Columbia Pike. The property consists of 14 garden-style buildings on eight acres, with access to I-395, Route 7, parks, shopping, jobs, and bus transit.
Building and Apartment Features
- Built in 1954
- Renovated in 2010
- On-site Playground
- Community room, used for resident services programs
- Permit parking
- Renovation achieved EarthCraft Virginia standards for energy conservation and environmentally healthy living
- Low Ti-R windows, new roofs, low-VOC paint and adhesives
- EnergyStar-rated appliances and interior fixtures
- Low-flow water-saving fixtures
Apartment Mix and Affordability
|Affordable Units||Market-Rate Units||Total Units|
Options for public transport can be found online via Arlington County’s car-free diet.
Property Information Sheet (PDF)
See APAH’s Portfolio Fees and Information here.