Located on S. Buchanan Street, one block away from the intersection of Columbia Pike and Four Mile Run Drive. Located adjacent to the W&OD Bike Trail. The property contains 11 garden-style buildings with access to parks, jobs, and bus transit.
Building and Apartment Features
- Built in 1949
- Renovations completed in fall 2012
- All-new finishes, appliances, and interior fixtures
- Community room
- On-site playground
- Renovation achieved EarthCraft Virginia standards for energy conservation and environmentally healthy living
- Energy-efficient heating and cooling systems
- EnergyStar-rated appliances
Apartment Mix and Affordability
|Affordable Units||Market-Rate Units||Total Units|
Options for public transport can be found online via Arlington County’s car-free diet.
Property Information Sheet (PDF)
See APAH’s Portfolio Fees and Information here.