Located on S. Dinwiddie Street one block away from the intersection of Columbia Pike and Four Mile Run Drive. The four-story building has access to a community center, bus transit, parks, and jobs.
Building and Apartment Features
- Built in 2013
- Efficiency/studio, one, two and three-bedroom apartments
- Community room
- Underground parking
- Near Glencarlyn Park, Four Mile Run Bike Trail
- Adjacent to Arlington Mill Community Center with gym, senior center, teen room, and meeting rooms
- The building achieved EarthCraft certification and green design
- 15 SEER HVAC systems
- Tankless gas hot water heaters
- Wood panelized construction
- EnergyStar-rated windows and appliances
Apartment Mix and Affordability
|Affordable Units||Market-Rate Units||Total Units|
Options for public transport can be found online via Arlington County’s car-free diet.