Working at APAH
APAH is a fast-growing, award-winning nonprofit affordable housing developer. We are the only affordable housing developer working exclusively in Arlington – a world-class community with a strong commitment to diversity and livability.
Current Job Openings
Resident Services Coordinator
The Resident Service Coordinator (RSC) is responsible for promoting resident self-sufficiency by helping residents navigate partner agencies, identify resources in the community, and leverage program support. APAH’s Resident Services Program focuses on financial stability, workforce development, community engagement, education, and health and wellness. Th RSC’s seek continuous improvement of services, support and programs for residents. This role differs from a traditional case manager position (where the case manager is responsible of providing the direct service). The RSC’s primary programmatic responsibilities are to:
- Promote resident self-sufficiency and ability to build on their assets
- Initiate/identify and implement programs and efforts that help build healthy communities and enrich a resident’s quality of life
- Enhance the ability of residents to uphold their lease obligations, such as paying rent on time, helping them understand how to properly take care of the unit, and insuring quiet enjoyment of the property for all residents and surrounding neighbors
- Coordinate and help residents navigate community resources that benefit individuals and families
- Foster inclusion and tolerance by and for all residents and staff
- Build resident engagement in property and empowerment in the community
Please read the full job description.
Is this position not what you’re looking for? We’re always accepting resumes.
Due to the high volume of resumes that we receive, we are unable to respond to every candidate who applies for our positions. We review all resumes submitted. If your qualifications match our current needs, we will contact you to learn more about your background and experience. If you are not selected to participate in an interview, please continue to review our job postings and you are encouraged to apply again.
Equal Employment Opportunity
APAH offers equal employment opportunities (EEO) to employees and applicants for employment and prohibits unlawful discrimination and unlawful harassment on the basis of race, color religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classes or categories as defined by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including – but not limited to – recruitment, selection, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.