Located just off Washington Boulevard, near N. George Mason Drive. The property consists of four garden-style buildings in Westover Village, has access to parks, shopping, and bus transit, and is equidistant between the Ballston and East Falls Church Metro stations.
Fisher House consists of 33 apartments, and were the very first APAH apartments. Fisher House II consists of 68 additional apartments that were purchased by APAH in 2016 and 2017 as part of a preservation response as the Westover neighborhood was seeing a trend of market affordable apartment demolition.
(703) 888-1142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Building and Apartment Features
- Built in the early 1940s
- Fisher House renovated in 2007-2008; Fisher House II to be renovated 2017-2018
- Part of Westover Village, on the National Historic Register
- Accessible units available
- Eight units at Fisher House II designated for permanent supportive housing, including for formerly homeless veterans
- Energy-efficient windows, heating, and cooling units
- Energy-efficient fixtures and appliances
Apartment Mix and Affordability
|Affordable Units||Estimated Rent*|
*Estimated rents are listed at 60% area median income (AMI); actual rent may vary from these estimated numbers.